Our anti-covid-19 sanitary measures
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our concern but the current health crisis linked to covid-19 forces us to reinforce our cleaning protocol. We will respect all the sanitary measures recommended by the health authorities, barrier gestures and social distancing to ensure you a serene stay.
- Breakfast / meal served in your room or on individual spaced tables
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in the rooms and at "strategic" locations,
- Regular cleaning, ventilation and disinfection of rooms, sanitary facilities, floors, common areas, garden furniture, door handles, switches, remote control etc,
- Cleaning and disinfection of our laundry by a professional dry cleaner,
- Underfloor space of 48 hours minimum for pillows, duvets,
- Heated swimming pool treated with chlorine meeting hotel professional standards
- Chlorine-treated spa meeting hotel professional standards.
- Our rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning to avoid any collective propagation of microbes or viruses.
The Mas de l'Adret is isolated on a 1 hectare property with large indoor and outdoor spaces allowing everyone to easily respect social distancing. Tables are scattered throughout the property/garden as well as deckchairs. Some rooms have a private terrace and/or independent access.
All meals are provided, upon reservation, in case of restaurant closure.